Monday, July 13, 2015

Doctor Who: The Drosten's Curse

Doctor Who: The Drosten's CurseDoctor Who: The Drosten's Curse by A.L. Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this honest review."
While the book was slow to start once the Doctor appeared everything move a lot faster. The book had me pulled in tight from the moment Bryony rescued Putta and the Doctor form being swallowed alive by the golf course. I loved how Bryony was a strong female character that did not need rescue, but could and would rescue herself. I also fell in love with Putta who showed us that not all aliens come to Earth to destroy humans. Overall I greatly enjoyed reading this book and I would love to see more of Bryony and Putta especially with a newer Doctor.

View all my reviews

Full Review Available at: http://misty103.hubpages.com/hub/Doctor-Who-The-Drostens-Curse-by-AL-Kennedy 

No comments:

Post a Comment