Tuesday, October 6, 2015
It's a Wonderful Death by Sarah J. Schmitt
Ten Things You Might Not Know About Sarah J. Schmitt
1. When she went to college, Sarah planned to be a political campaign professional. She ran one Indiana statewide campaign and added psychology as her major before going into Education.
2. Her favorite color is green and she’s been known to randomly start humming “It’s Not Easy Being Green” when she thinks no one is listening.
3. She once accidently ended up in Hillary Clinton’s office when Bill was in the White House and was allowed to sit in the First Lady’s conference room chair. On that same day she and several other college students ended up at the back entrance of the White House during Nelson Mandela’s visit and had security escort them out. Sarah might be a little bit directionally challenged. Or stealth.
4. On cool fall evenings, Sarah will take a book, a flashlight, and afghan out to the hammock and read for hours.
5. All of her pets (sans her current cat) have been named after species of trees. (Her current pet, Agent C, is suspected of being a super-secret ninja agent so she has resisted the temptation to change the cat’s name for fear of her safety.)
6. Sarah has visited 27 of the 50 U.S. States. By the end of November 2015, that number will rise to 36. She hopes to hit all 50 by the end of 2017. Aloha, Hawaii!
7. Sarah wrote 2.5 books before It’s A Wonderful Death caught the attention of her agent.
8. If she could be anything other than an author/librarian, she would be an underwater archeologist. 9. In high school, Sarah was voted “Most Outgoing” by the senior class of Port St. Lucie High School in Florida.
10. Given the choice between dressing up to the nines at a killer party and putting on comfy pjs and having a Wii U dance party with her kidlets and hubby, Sarah would hunker down for the night. a