Thursday, February 4, 2016

Last Stop: ParisLast Stop: Paris by John Pearce
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was a little disappointed when I got the book as I thought that this was book one not book two. Then when I went to read it I found myself very confused at the beginning because the book does nothing to recap what happened in book one. A prologue would have been really helpful.

That aside I was able to borrow book one from a friend and after speed reading it this book made a LOT more sense. I really liked the atmosphere of the book. The author did a great job with setting the sense and providing a sense of thrill and anticipation that keeps the reader at the edge of his or her seat. I really liked the part where Jeremy learns about Khan, to me this was the point when the book really started to get good. Jeremy was able to start to get into Khan's head and understand him a bit. From that point on the book just kept moving and never slowed down.

***I was sent this book for free for test and review purposes for only my honest and unbiased review; I was given no payment or any form of compensation for this review. These views are 100% my own and were not influenced by anything, but the product itself.I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment