Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Diary of an Airedale: a terrier's tale (Airedale Diaries) (Volume 2) by P. J. Erickson

 Diary of an Airedale: a terrier's tale (Airedale Diaries Book 2)

Diary of an Airedale: a terrier's tale (Airedale Diaries) (Volume 2) by P. J. Erickson is a humorous book on the adventures of an Airedale named Alf. In the Diary of an Airedale: a terrier's tale Alf shows his intelligence, sense of adventure, and mischief as he nears his second birthday. Diary of an Airedale: a terrier's tale is a book suited for those who love dogs and enjoying the feeling of laughing until one cries. P. J. Erickson might have classified Diary of an Airedale: a terrier's tale as fiction yet a reader can easily gain a new understanding of their furry friend within these pages.


Move over Astro, Buster, Blue, Dudley, and Goofy and make room for Alf the Airedale! Alf is an Airedale on a mission of humor and mischief as he gets into trouble, adventures, and straight out hilarious situation. Alf is a dog that keeps his people on their toes as he forces them to be prepared for whatever situation he will enter or create next. I literally found myself with tear leaky out of my eyes as I read about how Alf puts his nose on the glass door when he wants to go outside so as to avoid barking and being polite to his people then his owner’s got a sticker the reads “My windows aren't dirty. That's my dog's nose art”. My dog does the exact same thing with his nose all the time and I am always having to clean the glass; after reading this I am planning on getting my own sticker! My two favorite aspects of Diary of an Airedale: a terrier's tale (Airedale Diaries) (Volume 2) by P. J. Erickson is the fact that Alfie is the narrator of his diary and the fact that there are so many true facts mixed in the book which actually taught me new things about my dog.
Reviewed by Sefina Hawke for Readers' Favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment