Sunday, September 25, 2016

The Bread Baker's Apprentice

Image result for The Bread Baker's Apprentice
The recipes in The Bread Baker's Apprentice are all a bit confusing because of the huge amount of background or history information that comes before each recipe. This make it a bit of a pain to wad through each section to actually find the recipe. For instance the bagel recipe has two whole pages of unneeded information before one can reach the actual recipe. The number of tables and charts also makes it a bit confusing to find what I should be focusing on. The recipes that I tried made some very yummy bread. I just wish that they were organized and laid out better so as to make it less confusing. I was sent this book for free for only my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment