Monday, January 7, 2019

The Veranda

Lavender Shores banner

The Veranda
Title: The Veranda
Author: Rosalind Abel
Publisher: Wings of Ink, LLC
Pages: 258
Genre: Gay Romance, MM Romance, Gay Fiction

ORDER YOUR COPY:

Amazon


Inside the Series

Lavender Shores is a charming little California town enclosed by the Point Reyes National Seashore. It has forests, wildlife, cliffs, beaches, and ocean views. At the center of it all is a fancy downtown of picture perfect restaurants and shops, surrounded by Victorian mansions and craftsman cottages.
The town was designed to be a safe-haven in the 1940’s by five families. The series follows the descents of those five founding families as they discover romance, redemption, passion, adventure, and love. Like all small towns, everyone always knows everyone else’s business. And when you’re ‘founding family royalty’ all eyes are on you, and that can make things… interesting.
While each novel is guaranteed to have you laughing, crying, sighing, and fanning yourself as you reach every happy ending, there will always be twists and turns along the way. Lavender Shores is pure storybook quality (of the grown-up variety) and the ultimate place to fall in love.
My Review
The Veranda was the third book in this series that I have both read and enjoyed. With each book of this series that I read I find myself being more and more drawn into the Lavender Shores town in California. I know this is a fictional book, but boy does it feel just so real like it could really happen. I have to say out of the three books in the series that I have read so far this one has been my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment