Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Inside Your Heaven: Inspiring Stories of the After Life by April Natale

 

CALL MY NAME (A NOVEL) by Jenni Ogden



Book Details:

​Book Title:  Inside Your HeavenInspiring Stories of the After Life by April Natale
Category:  Adult Non-Fiction (18+),  244 pages
Genre: Spiritual
Publisher:  April Natale (self-published)
Release date:  July 28 2021
Formats Available for Review: print-softback (USA only), ebook (PDF)
Tour dates: Sep 19 to Sep 30, 2022
Content Rating:  PG: Some Mature Content  

Book Description:

This book affirms our loved ones are always here with us. If you suffer the deep grief of losing loved ones, or suspect connecting with spirits is possible, or remain fascinated by otherworldly premonitions, dreams, or signs, you will be inspired by this book! Follow along as April comes to terms with her own childhood trauma and grows into her vocation, first as a nurse, then as a Psychic Medium. In this book she shares stories about:

  • Gianna and Vanessa overcome the painful loss of their mothers.
  • Elena receives guidance and comfort from her Uncle and Grandmother
  • Ella’s Babcia (grandmother) helps her feel more beautiful, more loved, no longer abandoned.
  • Sammy’s loving parents help affirm her self-worth.
  • Leah Rae and Jenny receive closure and peace from the spirits of their deceased children

Other incredible stories await that will inspire you. You’ll also discover your own gifts and how to embrace your gifts. It will make you less fearful about death and more able to heal. So that you can live a more loving and purposeful life!

BUY THE BOOK:
Amazon B&N
add to goodreads

Author Tiffany Haas

Meet the Author:

April Natale is a nurse and psychic medium, who has been seeing Spirit since she was a child and suffered from anxiety for years because she didn’t understand her gift. She eventually got help from an International spiritual healer, teacher, and author, Pat Longo, who taught her how to understand and use her gifts. Soon April was channeling and relaying healing messages from the other side to people across the U.S. and now works with clients across the globe. She now does readings for clients to help them deal with their grief and communicate with their loved ones who have crossed over. She lives in Chicago, Illinois, and you can reach her through her website.

connect with the author: website ~ twitter facebook instagram ~ goodreads


My Review

Inside Your Heaven: Inspiring Stories of the After Life by April Natale was a well-written book that was filled with inspiring and heart warming stories. The author did a great job with showing how our loved ones never truly leave us. I liked how the author shared the way different people experience loss and tried, but also about family connections as well!


Guest Post


How My Life as a Psychic Medium Influenced the Writing of Inside Your Heaven: Inspiring Stories of the After Life


Being a psychic medium is like living between two worlds, to be honest. I can feel so much from other people's past, present, and future and wanting to help guide and heal, while trying to heal the past, present wounds I've had throughout my lifetime. I can see your loved ones the same way you saw them when they were happy, healthy, and thriving or when they were struggling. These abilities do take a toll on me, so I'm grateful to finally learn spiritual tools to set boundaries, so I can actually sleep at night! That’s why I felt compelled to write this book — to share how many of us were born with intuitive, psychic mediumship and extra sensory gifts. Also, like myself and in most cases, people try to hide them or suppress them over the years and end up developing anxiety and depression. We live in a society that doesn't honor the intuitive mind, and it can get quite lonely, so by writing this book I am creating an outlet for those who are struggling like me with their spiritual awakenings. Remember, we are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience (Teilhard de Chardin). I also wrote this book to offer answers to those questions about what the inside of Heaven is like. I wished to show many others grieving how to navigate this world without those we love once they transition to the other side, by sharing my own honest and true personal experiences.

I want people to understand that being a psychic medium isn't supernatural, it's SUPER NATURAL. We all have these gifts, and they are the navigation system of our soul. I think Einstein said it best... "The intuitive mind is a sacred gift, and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." I can't keep giving into what our society molded us to think, to the point where it's creating depression and anxiety within myself. I need to honor my intuition because it belongs to my soul and nobody else can take that from me or anyone else for that matter. I feel so much better being led by my intuition than the thoughts and opinions of others in this backwards society. Since I've been honoring my soul, it's been such a great journey and I've helped, guided, and healed so many in return. Being psychic is just a soul-to-soul connection and being a medium is just connecting with your loved one’s spirit and energy on the other side. I've been gifted with both all my life and once I started to zero in on these gifts, the less anxious I felt trying to deny my soul's birthright. 



No comments:

Post a Comment