Thursday, November 19, 2015

Happy Cooking: Giada's Recipes and Tips for Making Every Meal Count...Without Stressing You Out by Giada De Laurentiis

Happy Cooking: Giada's Recipes and Tips for Making Every Meal Count...Without Stressing You OutHappy Cooking: Giada's Recipes and Tips for Making Every Meal Count...Without Stressing You Out by Giada De Laurentiis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have always enjoyed watching cooking shows even though I am not much of a chef myself. When I saw this book became available I just had to have it I have been a fan of Giada for a bit and my sister loves her. The recipes were laid out clearly and no details were omitted. The recipes have these little highlighted notes that include information about the recipe from Giada. My favorite recipe is the one for pizza dough. It was easy to follow and the pizza tasted great. I really loved how the recipe could be used for one big pizza or four small pizzas.

View my full review at: http://hubpages.com/food/Happy-Cookin...

I was sent this book for free for only my honest and unbiased review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment