Sunday, December 13, 2015

Best ways to look Tan without the Risk of getting Burnt



























Review

I personally am not a fan of most sunscreens because they are oily and greasy. They normally leave my skin feeling sticky and wet for a good five to ten minutes before I get used to it. This sunscreen does not do any of them it is a nice light blend without any grease or stickiness.  I feel comfortable using it because it is cruelty free. I used this before I went to my neighborhood pool to read in the sun and it kept me both comfortable and burn free. I have to say I have never found a sunscreen as nice as this.

Directions:

▪ Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure ▪ Reapply at least every 2 hours

I was sent the Suncreen "Protectan": Innovative Moisturizer Daily Sunblock with Broad Spectrum Formula Uv (Wider Protection Against UVA & UVB Rays!) SPF 30 from Thermalabs for free for only my honest and unbiased review of the item.


Review

The Suncreen "Protectan": Innovative Moisturizer Daily Sunblock with Broad Spectrum Formula Uv (Wider Protection Against UVA & UVB Rays!) SPF 30 offers protection from the sun and kept me burn free. These self tan towelettes made me actually look like I was sitting in the sun. Say goodbye to pale skin with these awesome easy to use towelettes. The box came with 20 individually packaged towelettes. Each one tanned my skin without leaving any steaks like spray on tanner sometimes does.  I personally did two applications a week. Before I would get dressed for the day I would tan with these then I would apply my makeup, brush my teeth, and do my hair then I would get dressed. It is important to note you should wait 10 minutes before putting clothing on. This would make a great gift item for anyone who enjoy looking tan.
I was sent the  Self Tan Towelettes | Self Tanner Sunless Tanning Half Body Wipes | Application Towels from Thermalabs for free for only my honest and unbiased review of the item.

Directions
Unfold and apply towelette all over your body as needed • Use sparingly around your ankles, knees, and elbows • Wait 10 minutes before getting dressed • Wash hands thoroughly after applying • Avoid direct contact with eyes • Can be used daily Thermalabs Recommendations: Cleanse and exfoliate the skin • Do not shave or remove hair 24 hours before application • For deeper tan, apply another towelette after 4 hours • Repeat daily until you like the results then apply 1-2 times a week • Please note that results vary based on your skin type. 


As everyone knows the holiday season is already here and it is important that we use the time to love our skin. The Themalabs blog has a great article called How To Show Love To Your Skin This Holiday Season. It provides may suggestions on how to use the season to make/keep your skin healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment