Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The Longevity Kitchen: Satisfying, Big-Flavor Recipes Featuring the Top 16 Age-Busting Power FoodsThe Longevity Kitchen: Satisfying, Big-Flavor Recipes Featuring the Top 16 Age-Busting Power Foods by Rebecca Katz
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The recipes in this book feature superfoods as main ingredients. Some of the superfood are: asparagus,basil,coffee,dark chocolate,kale,olive oil, sweet potatoes, and wild salmon. I enjoyed this book because it laid the recipes out for the reader to find in the table of contents. However this book does take up a LOT of space on the aspects of healthy living, cooking, and superfoods. I personally prefer it when a cookbook is just a cookbook. Not a textbook or a teaching manual as well. However if you can wade through the recipes really are great.

Full Review: http://hubpages.com/food/The-Longevit...

I was sent this book for free for only my honest and unbiased review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment