Wednesday, June 29, 2016

God Bless America: A Patriotic Coloring Book by Multnomah

God Bless America: A Patriotic Coloring Book
by Multnomah




Return to simple pleasures and simpler times.

Enter the pages of this coloring book for adults, and you will find a peaceful way to reflect on what makes America a truly amazing country: our values of equality, opportunity, faith,family, character, generosity, justice, and perseverance. Each coloring page features an original design from one of nine different artists, illustrating an inspirational quote from one of the Founding Fathers, an historic document, a patriotic hymn, or another of America’s heroes.

Slow down, quiet the noise, and express creativity as you color your way through history.

So grab your colored pencils or markers, find a comfortable spot to relax, and spend some time celebrating America. To help set the perfect patriotic mood, a link to the “Coloring America” playlist is included inside.

#COLORINGAMERICA

My Review

My family has recently really gotten into adult coloring books for stress relief. So when I saw this book I decided to give it a shot. I have to say I have had one that I have enjoyed more than this. So many of the pictures are of specific things and not scenes or just simple coloring of designs. However if you prefer realism to abstract then you will enjoy coloring this book. The pages are not too thin so you could use markers or pens if you wanted. I was sent this book for free for only my honest and unbiased review of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment