Tuesday, June 7, 2016

I Draw on Cats: A Connect-the-Dots Activity Book by A.R. Coffelt (Author)

I Draw on Cats: A Connect-the-Dots Activity Book by A.R. Coffelt (Author)

Since the dawn of time, humans have looked into the enigmatic faces of cats and wondered who are you? In this collection of connect-the-dots adventures, expert illustrator and cat motive decoder A. R. Coffelt takes us into the secret worlds of our feline friends— complete the puzzles and solve the mystery of what each adorable cat is really up to!

My Review
I would not recommend this book for anyone over the age of six. It is beyond simple and most of the drawings on the cats have already been done. I thought I was going to be making the art instead the book makes you feel like it thinks you are an idiot. The numbers are also very easy to see so it is not like you could show your "art" to anyone without them going "oh great you get follow a bunch of dots the forty". The pages are also very weirs every page is connected so they do not turn like normal pages instead they unfold in to a massive banner with all of them connected side by side. I was sent a free copy of this book for only my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment