Monday, June 27, 2016

Tearing Down The Statues by Brian Bennudriti

Tearing Down The Statues by Brian Bennudriti


A MYSTERIOUS TRICKSTER...
Misling is a Recorder, having perfect recall and expected to help build a seamless record of all that has been. That’s what the Salt Mystic taught us two thousand years ago when she came stumbling from the flats with her visions. Unfortunately he’s probably the worst Recorder ever. So when he meets a joker with an incredible secret, the two of them are soon on the run from swarming lunatics and towering assault troops in the heart of a city under siege. 

...A GLOBAL WAR
As it has for three generations, the horrible Talgo family is the spark of this swelling world war; and their wily generals and scheming counselors clash their fleets in battles of shrieking steel-entrained tornados, cannonballs of lightning, and tanks the size of cities. But it’s the joker’s secret that is the most powerful weapon of all…a trigger set by the Salt Mystic herself in myth, to save the world from itself.

My Review
Tearing Down The Statues by Brian Bennudriti is a very exciting and unique book. When I finished it the first thought across my mind was please let there me a book two. I really hope the author writes a second book as it would be AMAZING! That said the book said has a very dark science fiction feel to it with some thriller elements thrown in. The characters were amazingly well written and I found myself falling love with them. This book would make an amazing movie with all the scenes that would involve special effects. There are spots where people shoot tornadoes at each other I mean actual tornadoes as a weapon. How cool is that? 

***I was sent this product for free for test and review purposes for only my honest and unbiased review; I was given no payment or any form of compensation for this review. These views are 100% my own and were not influenced by anything, but the product itself.I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment