Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Night Night, Farm By Amy Parker

Night Night, Farm By Amy Parker


Book Description

Moo moo, cows!

Baa baa, sheep!

When the sun sinks low down on the farm, the animals are all tuckered out from the day’s adventures. Join these adorable farm animals in pajamas as they say night night to the farm, to their mommies and daddies, and to God.

Your little ones will sleep until the rooster crows knowing that the God who made them loves them too.

Night night, farm!

Amy Parker’s children’s books have sold more than 800,000 copies including two Christian Retailing’s Best award-winning books and the bestselling A Night Night Prayer. She lives outside Nashville with her husband and two children. 
My Review
I really like the line of " look at all the animals God made and he made me too". This is the only line that mentions God. Which I like for a kid's book. I find that sometimes Christian children's book focus so much on God that the child becomes bored at the lack of story. This was not one of those books. The book had very cute pictures that matched the words perfectly. It was the prefect combination for a sweet bed time story for a young child. I was sent this book for free for only my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment