Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Armada by Ernest Cline

ArmadaArmada by Ernest Cline
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Okay so this is definitely a book for die hard geeks not regular sci-fi fans. The book is well written and everything flows together just fine, but it is very slow. The book does not really start until page 90. From that point the main character meets the Earth Defense Alliance who had been secretly preparing Earth's population for an alien invasion through pop culture. Movies like Star Wars and video games had been financed by the alliance to get people ready to fight the alien threat. The whole book is very conspiracy theory style with a very geeky hero element. I would not recommend this book to a friend or family member, but I acknowledge that their are probably a lot of people who would like this type of book and I don't mean to offend anyone with this review.
Check out my full review at: http://misty103.hubpages.com/hub/Arma...

~I was given a free copy of Armada by Ernest Cline by Blogging for Book in exchange only for an honest unbiased review of the book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment