Sunday, August 23, 2015

Prayers for New Brides: Putting on God's Armor After the Wedding Dress by Jennifer O. White

Prayers for New Brides: Putting on God's Armor After the Wedding DressPrayers for New Brides: Putting on God's Armor After the Wedding Dress by Jennifer O. White
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I did not enjoy reading this book I found the book outdated. It would have been a good book before women obtained their own freedom. This book gives the feel that the wife will never be perfect, but should do her best to serve her husband and keep him happy. The book cautions divorce only as a last resort even when in an abusive relationship. If you are in an abusive relationship do NOT wait for him to change get help and get out. I was really hoping that this book would have been uplifting and happy instead I found it rather depressing.
I was sent a complimentary copy of Prayers for New Brides: Putting on God's Armor After the Wedding Dress by Jennifer O. White for free in exchange only for my honest and unbiased review of the book.

Full Review at: http://misty103.hubpages.com/hub/Prayers-for-New-Brides-Putting-on-Gods-Armor-After-the-Wedding-Dress-by-Jennifer-O-White

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment