Monday, May 17, 2021

MU: THE GRIMM CASES COLLECTION PART ONE

 

Inside the Book

Mu

Title: MU: THE GRIMM CASES COLLECTION (PART ONE)
Author: Lyla Oweds
Publisher: Independent
Pages: 667
Genre: Young Adult Paranormal

BOOK BLURB:

The things I see aren’t for the faint of heart.

And I am no longer willing to ignore them. Not even when my family, and my best friend, tell me to keep quiet about what’s happening. They say people will think I’m crazy.

Maybe I am.

But the spirit haunting my professor’s house is definitely trying to tell me something, and I’m the only one who can see it.

The one person who can help me is my best friend’s brother. But I don’t know if I can trust him or his friends. Or if I can step outside the protective bubble I’ve built around myself.

At this point it’s a toss up: the ghosts will kill me or my panic attacks will.

Either way, I figure I’m going to die.

 

ORDER YOUR COPY

Amazon → https://amzn.to/3r4qCRt

**********

Meet The Author

Lyla Oweds

Lyla Oweds is an Amazon bestselling paranormal romance and urban fantasy author who resides in the beautiful Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania. She grew up near Gettysburg, Pennsylvania and is a native of Baltimore, Maryland, and has a deep appreciation for the paranormal, hauntings, and Edgar Allan Poe. As such, she loves all things fantasy, mystery, crime, and horror.

When not reading, writing, or working as a web programmer, Lyla can be found doing adult-y things such as being a mom to small children, cleaning, and gardening. She also frequently enjoys makeup videos, massages, wine, and coffee.

WEBSITE & SOCIAL LINKS:

Website: http://lylaoweds.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lylaoweds

 

OTHER BOOKS BY LYLA OWEDS

Blood

BLOOD

Hidden

HIDDEN

Balance

BALANCE

MORE…

**********

My Review
MU: THE GRIMM CASES COLLECTION PART ONE was amazing! I loved this book it reminded me a bit of the supernatural TV show, but better as the reaction of the main character were much more realistic. This book was not your typical ghost story as it involved mystery, thrills, and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment