Thursday, December 10, 2015

Ditching the Drive-ThruDitching the Drive-Thru by J. Natalie Winch
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have to say first off I loved the voice the author used as she wrote this. I was somewhat expecting this to be dry and boring, but reads more like a journals than a textbook or research article. The author provided all the information in a straight forward manner that made a lot of sense to me. I don't really do drive-thru that much, but I do eat a lot of frozen meals. I plan to now cut back on those and try to make more meals from scratch. I plan to make extras when I cook and freeze them so that I can still have frozen meals, but they will be healthy ones. I was sent this book for free for only my honest and unbiased review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment