Thursday, February 18, 2016

G-2 (The Guardian of Earth #2)G-2 by Rigel Carson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This dystopian fiction novel jumps right back into the story. I liked how chapter one had some information about Zeke that reminds readers of who he is and a little about his history. The chapter does not go in-depth it just gives a quick refresher which is a nice change. MY favorite character in the book was Zeke I really liked his personality. I felt like he was a real person and not just a character.I also liked the robot Forman, I found it interesting that he had emotions and could experience thing like love just like a human or alien would. I enjoy the interaction scenes between Forman and Zeke.

The author did a great job with the book. The scenes blend together perfectly and there are no plot holes in the book. The author truly had a way with words in this book as word by word the reader is drawn in deeper and deeper until they would not even thing of putting the book down. I finsihed the entire book in one go, no breaks at all!

***I was sent this book for free for test and review purposes for only my honest and unbiased review; I was given no payment or any form of compensation for this review. These views are 100% my own and were not influenced by anything, but the product itself.I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment