Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The Rooftop Growing Guide: How to Transform Your Roof into a Vegetable Garden or FarmThe Rooftop Growing Guide: How to Transform Your Roof into a Vegetable Garden or Farm by Annie Novak
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is the perfect book for anyone considering creating a rooftop garden. It has everything that you need to know in order to create your own roof top garden. It even has step by step instructions which is very nice. The best part is you do not need any prior experience in gardening or building in order to create your own rooftop garden. This book would be good for professional and novices alike as it has everything you need to know without any technical jargon to confuse you.

Full Review: http://hubpages.com/food/Cookbooks-fo...

***I was sent this product for free for test and review purposes for only my honest and unbiased review; I was given no payment or any form of compensation for this review. These views are 100% my own and were not influenced by anything, but the product itself.I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment