Saturday, January 7, 2017

Heart Seasons (The Rainbow Revelation by Dianna Donnely

Heart Seasons (The Rainbow Revelation by Dianna Donnely is a Christian Fiction Novel. Heart Seasons (The Rainbow Revelation by Dianna Donnely is a book that will appeal most to an audience made up of primarily Christian adults, through some mature  young adults may also enjoy the book. Heart Seasons (The Rainbow Revelation by Dianna Donnely is a fictional book following Lilly Marie Eastbrook Rhodes that is based on the author’s own life experiences. Heart Seasons (The Rainbow Revelation by Dianna Donnely has a set of themes which are: nutritious foods, cooking, writing, baking, food photography, and blogging.

Heart Seasons (The Rainbow Revelation by Dianna Donnely is a well written book that had me laughing so hard that I had tears coming out of my eyes at some points. It was easy to see how while the book itself was fiction that it was based on real moments in the author’s life. I particularly enjoyed the parts of the book on blogging as I learned some new things that I plan to include on my own blogging in the future. I also never really knew that food photography was a real photography area and I can’t wait to tell a friend of mine about how she can combine her love of her cooking, photography, and blogging together. All in all I found Heart Seasons (The Rainbow Revelation by Dianna Donnely to be an inspirational fictional book that has inspired me to begin to make some real changes in my own life.

Reviewed by Sefina Hawke for Readers Favroite


No comments:

Post a Comment