Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Natural Color: Vibrant Plant Dye Projects for Your Home and Wardrobe



When I decided to get this book for review I was thinking about doing some small DIY projects. I quickly found that not one of the recipes were simple and easy. Each one required lots of extra materials like PH neutral soap, strainers, heat resistant gloves, pots, and many other things. That said the book is very comprehensive, but each recipe requires money, work, and dedication. The book is well written it is just not meant for a quick DIY project, but rather a full out hobby. Each recipe includes detailed information and when additional prep is required it provides the page number to the page describing the prep procedure. I was sent this book for free for only my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment