Monday, August 15, 2016

Sense of Touch by Rozsa Gaston

Sense of TouchSense of Touch by Rozsa Gaston
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Sense of Touch was an interesting book to read on the Anne of Brittany. The book was a historical fiction romance novel that incorporated both true historical facts and fictional elements that made the story more interesting. Personally I found the book to just be okay; it was an interesting book to read when I was bored, but it would not be my first choice due to the fact that the pace of the novel is somewhat slow. That said the characters were well developed and the romance seemed to develop in a somewhat natural manner (not one of those love at first sight/kiss things). If you enjoy historical romance fiction that is not a fast paced novel then you will enjoy this book.

I was sent a copy of this book for free for only my honest and unbiased review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment