Tuesday, August 28, 2018

THE LIFE AND LESSONS OF A YOUNG AUTHOR

The Life and Lessons of a Young Author by Sunayna Prasad

Book Details:

Book Title:  The Life and Lessons of a Young Author by Sunayna Prasad
Category:  YA Non-fiction, 19 pages
Genre:  Writing
Publisher:  Ingram Spark
Content Rating: G

Book Description:

Want to be an author? No matter where you are in life, you need to learn the reality of writing marketable books and the publishing world. I share my experience as a published author younger than 25 and offer tips, tricks, and guidelines about the life of being a young author.
Buy the Book:
Amazon & Barnes & Noble
Add to Goodreads

Sunayna Prasad
Meet the Author:

Sunayna Prasad has been writing since she was six. She continues to write fiction and non-fiction today and has even won a Pacific Book-Review award. She lives in New York, and when not writing, likes to create art and cook.

Connect with Sunayna: Website ~ Facebook 


My Review
The Life and Lessons of a Young Author by Sunayna Prasad was a well written book that I found interesting. As a freelance writer I felt like a lot of her tips and lessons could be applied to my blogging and article writing. Overall, I found that this book proved helpful and useful in improving my writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment