Sunday, August 28, 2016

This Way Madness Comes (A Novel) by Robert Alan

This Way Madness Comes (A Novel) by Robert Alan is a fictional book with the genres of mystery, thriller, and suspense all mixed together into one novel. This Way Madness Comes (A Novel) by Robert Alan is a novel that will appeal most an audience made up of a mix of mature young adults and adults who enjoy suspenseful fiction on the cold war period of history. This Way Madness Comes (A Novel) by Robert Alan follows Dr. Alexi Truskov as what he first thought was a ground breaking discovery that would lead to a peaceful ending of the cold war instead leads him down a dark rabbit hole that leaves him questioning his own loyalties. Dr. Alexi Truskov was first and foremost a scientist who devoted his life to “uncovering the fundamental truths of nature” yet in This Way Madness Comes (A Novel) by Robert Alan he is forced to decide between betraying his country or betraying humanity as a whole; his decision will shape not just one country, but the entire world and all of humanity.

This Way Madness Comes (A Novel) by Robert Alan reminded me a bit of the X-Men First Class movie in how both main characters have to weigh their own morals, their loyalty to their country, and the fate of humanity. I greatly enjoyed reading This Way Madness Comes (A Novel) by Robert Alan as besides being remarkably well written its suspenseful nature refused to release my eyes from it. I felt like I simply could not stop reading This Way Madness Comes (A Novel) by Robert Alan at any point as I simply had to know the fate of Dr. Alexi Truskov and the world; this caused me to finish the entire book in one sitting. While I enjoyed all of This Way Madness Comes (A Novel) by Robert Alan, my favorite aspect was the very beginning where Robert Alan gave me insight into Dr. Alexi Truskov beginnings as a scientist, a student, and a person. This insight allowed me to truly sympathize with Dr. Alexi Truskov and to understand him better as a character.

 "Reviewed by Sefina Hawke for Readers' Favorite"

No comments:

Post a Comment