Monday, June 12, 2017

My Bible Adventure Through God's Word (52 Bible Stories for Kids) By Johnny Hunt


My Bible Adventure Through God's Word: 52 Bible Stories for Kids


Travel through God’s Word all year long! The greatest stories in the Bible come alive for kids in My Bible Adventure Through God’s Word. Watch your children develop a relationship with God while reading amazing stories of faith.

Written by pastors, children’s ministers, and leaders who have a heart for helping children become lifelong believers, My Bible Adventure Through God’s Word is a perfect tool for introducing your children to weekly devotions. Cute art and simple storytelling naturally lend themselves to early readers who are starting to read on their own. With tangible takeaways and prayers at the end of every Bible adventure, your children or grandchildren will grow in their faith as they read My Bible Adventure Through God’s Word.

Help your child engage his or her faith in new, meaningful ways through the wisdom and insight in My Bible Adventure Through God’s Word. By starting the habit of studying the Bible at a young age, your young believer is signing up for the adventure of a lifetime!
 




My Review
My Bible Adventure Through God's Word (52 Bible Stories for Kids) By Johnny Hunt was the perfect bible book for children who know how to read and are interested in learning about the bible. The word choice was perfect for children and the pictures were a nice touch. The fact that it was a good length book instead of one of those ten page book was also very nice.

2 comments: