· The Kickstarter-funded, uniquely fragmented word game
· Carefully crafted to make it easy to form longer, more common words
· Intuitive and fun for 2-8 players of all skill levels (ages 8 and up)
· Includes 120 cards, 16 tokens, and nifty fold-out rules and poster
· Variable deck with a fresh linguistic experience every game
Every letter counts in a game of Rewordable. Each of the 120 cards has been selected for optimal word crafting. Build a new word and be rewarded. Or add to other players’ words to steal their points. Create the largest lexicon of words by the end of the game to become the Rewordable champion.
· 120 cards with one-, two-, and three-letter sequences, selected through linguistic research, computational analysis, and extensive playtesting
· 16 tokens add different goals, strategies, and rewards to every game
· Nifty fold-out rules with easy to follow how-to-play diagrams
Rewordable is a fun family game that is good for all ages that can read. I would personally recommend second grade and up unless the child is a gifted reader. The game reminds me a bit of scrabble, but it has be reworked and given new life. I liked the fact that it used cards instead of squares as it makes it a lot more fun. My family had a great time playing and it was not hard to understand the rules.
Post a Comment