Friday, July 1, 2016

The Brotherhood of Merlin: Book One by Rory D Nelson

The Brotherhood of Merlin: Book OneThe Brotherhood of Merlin: Book One by Rory D Nelson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Brotherhood of Merlin: Book One by Rory D Nelson is an epic fantasy book. Fantasy is one of my favorite genres to read and I have always had a special love for Arthurian fantasy books. I was skeptical at first if this book could succeed in having a cohesive with the many elements it possesses yet it was a truly well written and amazing read. I loved how the story line fit together perfectly without any plot holes. I also really enjoyed how the author wrote the characters they seemed so real that I could picture them in my head clearly. I was amazed by how this author not only create whole new world, and made it sound realistic, but also created brand new creatures and a language. My only disappointment was finding that book two was not available yet. I can not wait until the author releases the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment