Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Big Bang Generation by Gary Russell

Big Bang GenerationBig Bang Generation by Gary Russell
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Doctor Who just happens to be one of my all time favorite TV shows, my all time favorite BBC show. So I was rather let down by this book, I went into it ready to be amazed and impressed and left without either feeling. The storyline is very convoluted and difficult to keep track of. The characters outside of the Doctor were not fleshed out enough in the beginning of the book. The beginning of the book did not have a real draw in nothing that say come see the Doctor. Instead the book leaves you wondering what you truly read.

View my full review at:http://misty103.hubpages.com/hub/Doct...

I was sent a copy of this book for free for only my honest and unbiased review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment