Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Vendetta by Lisa Harris

Vendetta (The Nikki Boyd Files #1)Vendetta by Lisa Harris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Do you love a fast pace book? The race to save the girl from the abductor while racing the ticking clock? If so that you, like me, will enjoy reading Vendetta by Lisa Harris. This book is about a woman who has joined the Tennessee Missing Person Task Force after her sister's abduction ten years prior. Now a new girl is missing and the same man that took the woman's sister has taken this teenage girl. The book has a quick paced, with psychological elements a long with thriller ones. I enjoyed how this book kept me on the edge of my seat waiting for the bullet to leave the gun as Nikki was faced with losing her life in the pursuit of her sister's abductor/killer.

View my full review at:http://misty103.hubpages.com/hub/Vendetta-by-Lisa-Harris

I was sent this book for free for only my honest and unbiased review of the book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment