Sunday, October 11, 2015

God for the Rest of Us: Experience Unbelievable Love, Unlimited Hope, and Uncommon Grace by Vince Antonucci

God for the Rest of Us: Experience Unbelievable Love, Unlimited Hope, and Uncommon GraceGod for the Rest of Us: Experience Unbelievable Love, Unlimited Hope, and Uncommon Grace by Vince Antonucci
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book is great for people living different lifestyles that believe that God is not for them. This book shows that God is in fact there for everyone even those that do not know it. This book has chapters that focus on people from different lifestyles, places, and attributes. There are chapters for the residents of Sin City, Pimps, and for worriers.

View my full review at:http://misty103.hubpages.com/hub/Stre...

I was sent this book for free for only my honest and unbiased review of this book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment