Tuesday, October 27, 2015

We Had A Job To Do: World War II Through The Eyes of Those Who Served by Theresa Anzaldua

We Had A Job To Do: World War II Through The Eyes of Those Who ServedWe Had A Job To Do: World War II Through The Eyes of Those Who Served by Theresa Anzaldua
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Going into the book I was expecting it to be riveting and exciting. I was somewhat upset to find that the book read more like an interesting history book than an adventure style novel. That aside the book has some very interesting stories about those who served the country and fought for freedom in one way or another in world war 2. I felt like a learned a lot more from this book about World War 2 than I have from most history books because it was more interesting.
View my full review at: http://misty103.hubpages.com/hub/We-H...

I was sent this book for free for only my honest and unbiased review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment