Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Against the Gates of Hell: A Crack House Exodus by Mylow Young

Against the Gates of Hell: A Crack House ExodusAgainst the Gates of Hell: A Crack House Exodus by Mylow Young
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

So this book arrives to me by mail. I crack open the book and the first thing that hits me is that this book does not have a table of contents, how odd is that? I liked how the book kept switching perspectives between Junior and Kerby it offered two different view points. Which really helped me to understand both Junior and Kerby's state of mind and their decisions. Between the two brothers I did not have a favorite I felt they were both responsible for the way their relationship was. Instead I prefered Rene as a character. Overall I really liked the writing style of the author, the plot, and the rekindled relationship.
View my full review at:http://misty103.hubpages.com/hub/Agai...

I was sent this book for free for a honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment