Monday, September 7, 2015

Dominions by James A. Burton

DominionsDominions by James A. Burton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I did not get the chance to read book one first which was a mistake. This book does fill in the reader about past events to a certain degree, but I was still left confused. I greatly enjoyed the writing style and the genre type. The characters were well written and the imagery was amazing. I really found myself liking Mel as the book went on and I learned more about her. I also came to like Albert, but not nearly as much as I liked Mel. I found the plot twist with the Gods and Goddesses memories to be very interesting as they struggles to regain the memories in who they were and are. I found Mels approach to getting around the memory problems to be very intelligent and well thought out. This book left me with a desire to check out book one.
If you have ever watched the TV series supernatural and you found yourself liking, loving, and/or enjoying it then this is the book for you. HINT you will even know who Kali is from the show which is kind of cool.

For my full review go to: http://misty103.hubpages.com/hub/Domi...

I was sent a free copy of this book in exchange only for my honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment