Sunday, September 27, 2015

You Can't Text a Tough Conversation by Mike Bechtle

You Can't Text a Tough ConversationYou Can't Text a Tough Conversation by Mike Bechtle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

As a communications minor student I found this book to be rather interesting. This book had a lot of useful information about communications. It goes in to how to avoid communications problems and how to resolve the problem once it has happened. I found this book as knowledgeable as any textbook without any of the normal dryness that comes with a textbook. I appreciated the real life stories as they helped demonstrate the usefulness of these techniques.

I was sent this book for free for a honest review.

View my full review at: http://misty103.hubpages.com/hub/You-...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment