Friday, September 11, 2015

Doctor Who: Deep Time by Trevor Baxendale

Doctor Who: Deep TimeDoctor Who: Deep Time by Trevor Baxendale
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First off I want to comment on the amazingly done cover. The cover really pulls the reader in and immediately lets any potential reader know which Doctor the book is on and who is companion will be. A lot of the Doctor who books don't tell the reader which Doctor or which companion until the reader begins the book.

I really liked how the book did not waste time getting the Doctor involved nor did it ever have a slow spot. This is a fast paced book that has twists, turns, and zigzags written into the plot and story line that keeps the reader guessing and turning every page as fast as he or she can.

I would recommend this book to any Doctor Who fan. For more on this book check out my full review at: http://misty103.hubpages.com/hub/Doct...

I was sent this book for free for only my honest review of this book

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment