Thursday, September 3, 2015

Not by Sight by Kate Breslin

Not by SightNot by Sight by Kate Breslin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The story begins with a white feather of cowardice being hand delivered by Grace Mabry. This one event leads to Grace Mabry being able to work at a farm to help the war efforts. I truly liked Grace Mabry as a character she is a woman out of depth and yet she still tries her hardest even when all her efforts end badly. The book moves at a fast pace with time skips to skip what would be a slow area. The book has a very nice ending which I won't spoil for you by telling you. I truly enjoyed how the book showed women independence while staying accurate to the time line. The growing relationship between Grace and her maid is very interesting part of the book they grow from mistress and maid to friends, confidants, and almost sisters. This is a book for all historical fictions fans and mystery lovers.

View my full review at: http://misty103.hubpages.com/hub/Not-by-Sight-by-Kate-Breslin

"I was given this book, Not by Sight by Kate Breslin, at no cost by the Bethany House Blogger Review Program only for an honest review of the book"

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment