Saturday, September 26, 2015

Dear Mary: Lessons From the Mother of Jesus for the Modern Mom by Sarah Jakes

Dear Mary: Lessons From the Mother of Jesus for the Modern MomDear Mary: Lessons From the Mother of Jesus for the Modern Mom by Sarah Jakes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have to say that I liked the layout of this book it was set in a different style that was unique. The book had numerous uplifting and inspirational quotations layer through out Dear Mary. I personally found myself not truly enjoying the book because I myself am not a mother. However I also found myself planning to set this book aside for when I eventually become a mother as I felt it would be a good book for any mother. The book truly helps to prepare you for motherhood.
I was sent a copy of this book for free for only my honest review.


Full review with excerpt at:
http://misty103.hubpages.com/hub/Dear-Mary-Lessons-From-the-Mother-of-Jesus-for-the-Modern-Mom-by-Sarah-Jakes

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment